Monday, December 28, 2009

First Post....still Stateside

Hi Everyone!

Im sitting in the office making my trip managable for mom and myself...HA! Like that could ever happen. Anyways...I will be informing you about all of my whereabouts and adventures...and those unfamiliar stops that I get off of the train to ease my Culture Shock (bAH!...that was for Dad). So, I will be posting pictures of my epic journey and I expect everyone to be significantly occupied with them :)

While yall Party in the U.S.A....ill Party in the U.K.

4 comments:

  1. "epic journey" - the third album of the Dutch symphonic metal formation Epica, released in 2005.

    I've been praying that Europe will provide you with a quality selection of American cereals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali! This was such a good idea, we'll be following along to see what happens. Hopefully you find yourself an english soccer player haha :)
    -Alex and Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali I am SO excited to read your blog! You better write EVERY DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to say, it was an epic journey getting home from dropping you off at the airport!

    ReplyDelete